Thursday, March 01, 2007

I am back from holiday!

We are back from holiday on the 26th. I started working today. It was not too bad. Although there is a lot of work to catch up with, I somehow managed to take it easy. I felt quite relaxed, perhaps still in the holiday mode, have not switched back to my normal working mode yet. They did not help me to do any of my work when I was away (except those statutory requirements that were due before I came back). My boss always believed that I can do it. So I can.

It is still pretty much a mess at home. I did some cleaning, but there is still a lot to be done. Cos helped me with some laundry yesterday. It was good. He is very helpful.

Soon I will have to start my 2nd subject of the CPA programme. I am not in the study mood yet. But time went fast. I have to catch up somehow. I'd better start studying this weekend. I don't want to put myself in any trouble or too much stress due to lack of time later.

Now I got Cos' bad habit. I think about work even at home. There is just too much to do. And you can never finish everything.

Stress!!

God bless.

No comments: