Saturday, March 17, 2007

thank God it is weekend!

This week has been very stressful!

Ti's mum passed away. Ti has been away for one and half weeks. I had to do all her work. I had to run the office by myself, when Vit went for medical appointments and the funeral this afternoon.

I felt very sad, when I heard Ti crying on the phone. I started crying when I heard the news that her mum's brain was dead and the hospital had turned the machine off, leaving her body breathing by herself. I knew, at that time that she's gone.
But when you think about the good side: she has had a good life, with eight children and twenty-two grandchildren. She had a nice daughter, who has lived with her for 46 years.

I have not managed to achieve my work target yet because of all these unpredictable changes. But I have done a fair bit work; I should be happy with myself.

This weekend is going to be busy too. We have a birthday party to go to tomorrow...
I hope I can find enough time for CPA study, and also for relaxing.

At least I try to enjoy life as much as possible.

No comments: