Sunday, April 22, 2007

flat out

This week has been so stressful.
I am not very happy with some people's certain behavior at work. But there is not much I can do.

We looked at a few places on Saturday. There was a townhouse I liked a lot.
I have not finished studying the CPA stuff as I had planned for myself. I am so tired. I actually felt like I was going to throw up last night, and I stopped reading. I continued writing the story on my Chinese blog instead.

Again I have not done any studies today. I feel so stressed.

I will have to get up at six tomorrow morning so that I can go to work early and finish the bloody payroll, since Wednesday is public holiday. I do not understand why some people are so bad with their personal finance matters. They act as if they wait for one more day, they will run out of money and die.

I need to try to be happy again.
I am so stressed.
There is too much to do.
I believe next month when I am done with the stupid exam, things will be a lot better.

3 comments:

Anny said...

i wish it is true that tomorrow is another day

melted ice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melted ice said...

yeah, tomorrow is another day, better or worse, but there is always hope...