Monday, September 03, 2007

talk to myself

I find myself updating this blog whenever I feel tired! Isn't it strange?!
Maybe because I want to tell myself to be happy, so that I don't normally write unhappy things in my Chinese blog.
Another reason is that all the unhappy things in my life are pretty much related to work, and I don't want to think about work at home.

Nobody is really happy at work.
The company made big profit. However who benefits from the increase in sales? - Definitely not us employees.
But I just want to hang on a bit longer to see what happens next. I know I will feel guilty if I leave now. Although I am not really happy staying here either.

The good thing is: the Strategic Management Accounting is quite interesting. It is somehow related to some subjects I had done in my MBA studies. And some old memories come back too. Not a bad thing.

I am still writing the story. I enjoy writing it very much, esp. it seems that some blog friends really enjoyed it. That makes me feel satisfied. Some feel sad after they read the story, because that made them remember their own sad bits of life.
The good thing is: Life always treats you well after you suffered a lot and learned a lot. At lease it is the case with me.
I would call myself lucky too. Thanks for looking after me. :)

No comments: